- By dev_celso
- 0 Comments
- SawBlade Articles
The FRP series hole saw is a medium-duty hole saw for fibre-reinforced plastic for diameters from 17 to 127 mm with a drilling depth of up to 45 mm. The FRP series hole saws have many applications including but not limited to drilling acrylics, timber, block board, chipboard, different types of composites, and also PVC pipe. It can even be used to drill facade panels of metal and artificial marble.
FRP series hole saws come with an easy quick-change system. You only have to lift the release for the shank, push the shank down on the hole saw, and twist it to engage with the quick-release mechanism. The system is simple and at the same time versatile: select the hole saw size you need, plus the shank and starter drill bit that is best for the job, and your hole saw is complete.
Applications of FRP Series Hole Saws
- Specially designed for wood, plain, laminated and coated chipboard, plywood, paper-based laminate, PVC, glass fibre reinforced plastic, gas concrete, plasterboard, hollow gauged brick/stones.
- No blocking due to optimal cutting geometry.
- Simple drill core removal based on new chip space design.
- In the event of a tooth breaking, it can easily be replaced and resharpened.
- Only use when rotating, switch off hammer action.
- Ideal for electricians, plumbers and heating engineers, carpenters and cabinet makers, stair construction, and kitchen furniture fitters.
Speed Chart For FRP Series Hole Saws
Delivering All Across Australia
Based in Melbourne, Austalia, Sawblade.com.au generates a manufacturing turnaround time of only one day after receiving an order from the customer. Orders are shipped the next day with your blades safely packaged to reach you in top condition. Our estimated delivery time for orders within VIC is an astonishing 1 day.
We take 2 days for orders from NSW, ACT and SA and 3 days for TAS and QLD. Sawblade.com.au is one of the quickest, and most efficient bandsaw blade dealers, manufacturing and delivering blades all across Australia. Use this link to purchase the FRP Series Hole Saws online
Enter your Name, Australian Cell Phone Number and the Blade you are after
Or for Instant Support phone us now on 03 9005 7931 or contact us on Live Chat!!! "Over 3500 Blades Sent Out from Our Factory Daily"Online Chat
5 Easy Steps to Build Your Own Sawblade
Welcome to the
1. Product Selection
2. Great job, now select the Width
3. Select the Length (Round up to the Closest Increment)(Round up to the Closest Increment)
3. Now Enter the Exact Length in (mm) (Made to your Order)
4. Select the TPI (Teeth Per Inch)
5. Enter Quantity
Order Your Blade