SawBlade HAFCO MetalMaster Model EB-260V
Bi-metal Bandsaw Blade with 8% Cobalt content
Regular tooth shape suits a huge range of cutting applications
Long lasting – high wear resistance
- Steel made in Germany
- Band Welded in Australia
- Suitable for cutting Mild Steels, Structural Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, Alloys, Copper, Brass.
- Suitable for use on metals with hardness up to 44HRc
- Safety Protection strip on the cutting edge of the Bandsaw Blades.
- Every weld 100% Guaranteed.
*Increase your order! 10% discount for 5 to 9 blades and 15% discount for over 10 blades
SawBlade HAFCO MetalMaster EB-260V - 27mm x 0.90mm x 2476mm x 27mm 10/14
Showing all 1 result
HAFCO MetalMaster EB-260V – 27mm x 0.90mm x 2476mm x 27mm 10/14$18.15 — available on subscription Select options
If your model is not shown above....
5 Easy Steps to Build Your Own Sawblade
1. Select Material
2. Select the Width
3. Select the Length (mm) (Round up to the Closest Increment)(Round up to the Closest Increment)
3b. Now Enter the Exact Length in (mm) (Made to your Order)
4. Select the TPI (Teeth Per Inch)
5. Select the Quantity of Blades
Order Your Blade