- By Vikas
- 0 Comments
- SawBlade Articles
Whether you’re looking to buy your first portable sawmill for your wood shop or to upgrade to a more sophisticated machine for your lumbar mill, choosing the right bandsaw blades for woodworking is definitely a priority. Sawblade.com.au manufactures a wide range of bandsaw blades for all your lumbar projects and sawing applications.
What Are The Best Bandsaw Blades For Woodworking?
Sawblade.com.au recommends ripper blades as the first choice for bandsaw blades for woodworking. Ripper blades are available in two tiers – carbon ripper blades and bi-metal ripper blades.
- Carbon Ripper Blades: Carbon ripper blades are the standard version and are designed specifically for cutting timber and resaw applications.
- Bi-metal Ripper Blades: These blades are the best woodworking blades that we recommend. Bi-metal ripper blades cut through hardwood or thicker wood and promise cleaner cuts, longer life, and improved performance.
Our bandsaw blades are best suitable for portable sawmills, lumbar mills and sawmilling machines. Our bandsaw blades are best used for cutting and sawing logs and splitting wood. The TPI of our blades is between 1 and 3.
Where Does the Steel Come From?
We source our steel from Germany.
What if I Cannot Find the Right Bandsaw Blades For Woodworking?
If you do not find the blade that fits your machine, we can custom make it as per your specifications. Logon to our website and send the length and width of your machine to us. However, you need to keep in mind that the maximum width is 1.5 inch.
What is the Blades Tool Life?
5 Easy Steps to Build Your Own Sawblade
2. Great job, now select the Width
3. Select the Length (mm) (Round up to the Closest Increment)(Round up to the Closest Increment)
3. Now Enter the Exact Length in (mm) (Made to your Order)
4. Select the TPI (Teeth Per Inch)
5. Select the Quantity of Blades
Order Your Blade