Bandsaw Blade for Steel
"The Cobalt band saw blade has HSS-M42 cutting tips."
The high wear resistance of the band saw blade results from very hard and evenly distributed carbides in the tooth tips, formed during the hardening and tempering process.
With a high chromium backing, the saw blade can withstand the considerable flexing stresses, tension and blade guide pressure.
- Bi-metal Bandsaw Blade with 8% Cobalt content
- Regular tooth shape suits a huge range of cutting applications
- Long lasting – high wear resistance
- Suitable for use on metals with hardness up to 44HRc
- Safety Protection strip on the cutting edge of the Bandsaw Blades.
- Every weld 100% Guaranteed.
- Steel made in Germany
- Band Welded in Australia
- Suitable for cutting Mild Steels, Structural Steels, Stainless Steels, Aluminium, Alloys, Copper, Brass.
- Suitable for cutting
Tell Us What You Want & The Team
Will Get Back To You Within 1 Hour
(During Business Hours)
Estimated Delivery Time based on Location
- QLD 3 Days
- NT 5 Days
- SA 2 Days
- WA 5 Days
- VIC 1 Days
- NSW 2 Days
- ACT 2 Days
- TAS 3 Days
Bandsaw Blade Delivered to your Door 100% Guaranteed
- Every weld 100% Guaranteed
- Safety Protection strip on the cutting edge of the Bandsaw Blades Order Tracked with Toll Ipec